- Devices "talked" to each other and finally the humans take the necessary action.
- I was hoping one day, the devices are the ones that will complete the jobs...and not the humans...
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
- Intelligent networks and seamless mobility will definitely increase the enterprise productivity.
- There will be no longer gaps of communications. There will be no longer waste of time.
- Decisions can be made instantly regardless of the place and time.
- Are you ready for this?
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Monday, March 21, 2011
This white paper (clickhere to download)serves as an overview of the forces driving the industry’s transition to IPv6, the transition challenges and technologies, and the many other issues involved with implementing the new protocol.
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
The basis for Internet of Things is IP-based network.
4G is an all IP-network. It can be either an LTE or even WiMAX network. Its the choice of the operators to choose which path they want to roll out their mobile IP network of the future.
Building smarter supply chain for safer and healthier life.
We need to keep track of things
Are we ready for it?
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
- Internet of Things Council
- The Internet of Things - A Critique of ambient technology and the all-seeing network of RFID - PDF
- Internet of Things - An action plan for Europe (2009) - PDF
- Internet of Things Europe
- Enterprise Interoperability - Research Roadmap - PDF
- The Internet of Things: Network objects and smart devices - PDF
- Web of Things
- Towards the Web of Things - Web Mashups for Embedded Devices - PDF
- Architectural Styles and the Design of Network-based Software Architectures - PhD Thesis
- More updates later...